Pokemon GO became one of the top android games and is not launched for windows, so here is how to play Pokemon Go on windows without any difficulty. This is a very simple tutorial in which we are going to use an emulator to play Pokemon Go, i will explain you why we use emulator and why this particular emulator for Pokemon go, its advantages and disadvantages.is a free-to-play location-based augmented reality mobile game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. It was released in most regions of the world in July 2016. Making use of GPS and the camera of compatible devices, the game allows players to capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on device screens as though in the real world. The game is free-to-play, although it supports in-app purchases of additional gameplay items. An optional companion Bluetooth wearable device, the Pokémon Go Plus, is planned for future release and will alert users when Pokémon are nearby.
Pokémon Go was released to mixed reviews. Reviewers praised the overall experience of the game and the incentive to adventure the real world, while noting technical issues that were apparent at launch. The game quickly became one of the most used smart device apps, surpassing the previous record held by Candy Crush Saga in the United States, and was a boon to the stock value of The Pokémon Company and Nintendo. The game was credited with popularizing augmented reality, and was praised by some medical professionals for potentially improving the mental and physical health of players, but also attracted some controversy due to reports of causing accidents and being a public nuisance at some locations.
Pokémon Go is a game that uses your phone’s GPS and clock to detect where and when you are in the game and make Pokémon "appear" around you (on your phone screen) so you can go and catch them. As you move around, different and more types of Pokémon will appear depending on where you are and what time it is. The idea is to encourage you to travel around the real world to catch Pokémon in the game.
Here now I am proving you with the tutorial on how to PLAY POKEMON GO on windows PC (7,8,8.1,10)
Pokémon Go is not released for windows neither windows phones nor laptops and desktops, so we need to use Emulators to play Pokémon go, Emulators are programs or software’s which are used to create a virtual mobile platform, they are easy to use and can be used for all kinds of purposes. Everything available on a normal smart phone are available on Emulators, if not you can download from google play many other sources.
Advantages of Emulators
1) Windows users can enjoy Android facilities
2) People who doesn’t have a smart phone can play and use apps from google play store
3) Easy to access and free of cost
4) Developers can modify emulators to a great extent
5) Even if corrupted, no loss to users
6) No need to worry about memory usage and Ram
So because of all these advantages and as pokemon go is not released for windows users, we can play enjoy pokemon go on windows 7,8,8.1,10
How to PLAY POKEMON GO on windows PC (7,8,8.1,10)
1) Windows PC
2) Nox Player – Click here To Download
Step 1: Download and Install Nox Player, Login with you Gmail Account to continue with Google Play Store
Step 2: If you can find Pokemon Go in “Home” just open it
If you don’t find “Pokemon GO” then do the following
1) Click on APK
2) Click on “I Know”
3) “Browser the “Pokemon Go APK file” and Click open
4) That’s it Pokemon Go Will be installed on your Emulator
Step 3: That’s it open “Pokemon Go” app from Home and enjoy it.
Advantages of Playing “Pokemon Go” In Windows and Emulator
1) No Need to run all around the world to collect pokemon’s
2) Can set up a GPS hack, as NOX Emulator has inbuilt Virtual GPS, so you can change your location to where ever you want
3) All you need to do is click on “WASD” and our character moves from place to place
4) Can change your location to anywhere in the world and collect pokemons
5) Can visit as many as pokestores as you can
6) No need to walk to hatch eggs
7) Distance will be covered in Kilo Meters if we press “WASD”
1) Consumes a little bit more amount of Battery power
2) Kind of slow compared to android mobiles
How To Move From One Location To Another In Pokemon GO
1) First click on GPS symbol
2) Now Change the Place to whatever you want or Where ever you want and click on "GeoCode"
3) Now Click on "OK"
4) That's it, you have been moved to your desired location, now you can close that GPS Window and continue playing. Likewise you can move from country to country and collect all pokemons
but dont be greedy, do not overdo this, i would not recommend using this option for many times, Pokemon server's may detect something unusual with your account as you can not move from sydney to india in a mere minute hahah.. :D . You might get banned for an hour or so if you use to for a lot of times (ex: 30-50 times/ day)